Get High-Quality Predictions to
Master Last Time Buy Decisions
By using miFLEETS, users are supported in the creation of forecasts through a variety of mathematical procedures and interactive graphical displays. In this way, inventories can be reduced and risks identified at an early stage.
miFLEETS takes into account the equipment and customer-specific failure & replacement behavior when calculating predictions.
Thus, Original Equipment Suppliers (OES) are supported in all aspects.
miFLEETS: A Proven Standard
Resilient and Time Saving
What Does miFLEETS Do?
What Makes miFLEETS
the Best Tool for Long-Term Predictions?
- Regular inventory assessment
- Early identification of bottlenecks and overstocks
- Automatic forecasts for inventory valuation and production planning
- Preliminary analysis and, if necessary, corrective calculations of input data
- Methods for discontinuations during series, quotation, group forecasts, missing production figures, etc.
For which type of forecasts is miFLEETS used?
In what way can the data be provided?
Which data is required for the forecast calculations?
How big is the roll-out workload for miFLEETS?
Talk to an Expert
Do you have a specific question? Then contact an expert directly:
Phone: +49 6146 5 25 99 30